Developing the right messaging for your business requires understanding these essential things, which are also the basis of a content strategy:
- What is unique about your company and your product or service?
- Who is your target audience or customer?
- What problems are you solving for them?
- What are the key messages you want to convey to them?
- What outcomes do you want to achieve with your content?
Once we define the scope of work, I review the source and reference material that you provide, such as example collateral, presentations, specifications, and requirements, if appropriate. Then I interview your subject matter experts and write a first draft or outline. I continue to work collaboratively with you or your SMEs. With your feedback from two or three reviews, we can usually finalize the content with your approval. Additional revisions can be made within a specified timeframe.
Are you ready to get started? Contact me to schedule a no-obligation discovery call.